Friday, October 17, 2008

2 more days to stay out of trouble

My bags are packed and I have just been sitting around this week with my thumb up my ass. I took the last week off from work so I didn't get all stressed out. It is amazing how much you can get done in your life when you don't have to work everyday. Of course, by Tuesday I had done everything so the rest of the week consisted of me working out, sitting around, and drinking heavily with friends. I REALLY need to leave the country soon.
I am pretty sure I have packed a lot of stuff that I don't need and have forgotten some really important things that I will need. I am not too worried though, I am sure Quito has stores.
My dad is taking me to my last UT game tomorrow....one more day of drinking and seeing friends. And then Sunday I am off to Ecuador. I am really looking forward to being outside, walking for miles around random cities, & detoxing my body from alcohol and queso.
My friend Carly and I joke because we have been using my "traveling for a year" as an excuse to act ridiculous this past month. Yes Carly, the time is here for me to actually leave. No more celebrations and acting like idiots...this is my final Goodbye..HAHAH (ok, maybe tailgating tomorrow will be our last Hoo-Raa together). 
Adios USA....Hello WORLD!

1 comment:

  1. Yes friend - it was about time that you left. I don't think my body could take all that partying and eating like crap anymore (sausage wraps, corndogs, nachos - extra jalepenos). I'm glad that you get to go detox but unfortunately the queso and beer is still right here in front of me. Well love ya and I can't wait to hear more of your stories - they are always great! "Table for one, please".

    ReplyDelete